Monday, April 5, 2010

New Addition

I haven't showcased anything crafty in a while, I've been a bit busy! I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family, making us 4. Sage Marie Harper was born on Monday, March 29th. Wyatt loves her dearly and is thrilled to be "the Big Brother!" Mama and Daddy are doing good, lacking in the sleep department, but that is to be expected. So here are some pictures of our new addition, starting with a pregnancy picture taken on Sunday night as I started feeling my first contractions:

4 comments:

Hope said...

She looks so sweet! I can't wait to meet her!

Black Cat Ranch said...

She is just the cutest little thing! You're family is just precious! Love you!

Molly D. said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the ones with Wyatt, he looks so proud to be the big brother.

Susan (Lucy's sister)