Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Knit Dress

At 6, Sage definitely has an opinion about what she's wearing. It usually has to be a dress. But a dress that she can run and play in, that's comfortable, soft and pretty. This at times is a tall order for this picky girl of mine. But while we were in Portland over spring break I got to pop into Bolt (my fave fabric store - if you haven't been - GO, NOW!) where I found this super soft, pretty floral knit. Perfect for a simple A-line knit dress for my girl. I wanted to jazz it up a bit with something so I picked out some black and white ribbon and I love the combo! I added tlhe ribbon to each shoulder and also on the bottom of the dress.
 My opinionated little girl decided at first that she did NOT like the striped ribbon. So I told her that's fine I'll find someone else who will like my dress. She quickly changed her mind and decided that she loved it! Wheeew.















This girl has my heart!

No comments: